I am a PhD student at the Chair of Statistical Learning and Data Science (SLDS) in the Department of Statistics at the LMU Munich since April 2021. Prior to that, I obtained a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) in Economics from Goethe University Frankfurt and a Master's degree (M.Sc.) in Statistics from Humboldt University Berlin.
My main research focus is on the amalgamation of statistics and machine learning concepts. At the moment, I work on combining structured additive regression models and deep neural networks.
Institut für Statistik
chris.kolb [at] stat.uni-muenchen.de
- Statistical and Deep Learning
- (Deep) Distributional Regression
- Structured Additive Regression Models
- Uncertainty Quantification
You Can Find me on
- Rügamer D, Shen R, Bukas C et al. (2021) deepregression: a Flexible Neural Network Framework for Semi-Structured Deep Distributional Regression. arXiv:2104.02705 [stat].
- Rügamer D, Kolb C, Klein N (2020) A Unified Network Architecture for Semi-Structured Deep Distributional Regression. arXiv:2002.05777 [cs, stat].