I started as a PhD student at the working group for Computational Statistics at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich on June 2018 after being a student assistant. My main research focus is on automatic and classical Machine Learning .
I obtained a Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc.) and Master's Degree (M.Sc.) in Business Mathematics from the University of Bielefeld and a Master's Degree (M.Sc.) in Statistics from the LMU Munich.
Institut für Statistik
Room 344, 3rd floor
Phone: +49 89 2180 3196
Stefan.Coors [at] stat.uni-muenchen.de
- Machine Learning
- Ordinal Regression
You Can Find me on
- Hilbert S, Coors S, Kraus EB et al. (2021) Machine Learning for the Educational Sciences. psyarxiv.com/3hnr6.
- Pfisterer F, Coors S, Thomas J, Bischl B (2019) Multi-Objective Automatic Machine Learning with AutoxgboostMC.
- Lang M, Binder M, Richter J et al. (2019) mlr3: A modern object-oriented machine learning framework in R. Journal of Open Source Software 4, 1903.
- Goerigk S, Hilbert S, Jobst A et al. (2018) Predicting instructed simulation and dissimulation when screening for depressive symptoms. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00406-018-0967-2.
- Thomas J, Coors S, Bischl B (2018) Automatic Gradient Boosting. ICML AutoML Workshop.
link | pdf .